When words run out, emojis reign! Adding emotions and doses of love through texting is all you need at certain times in life. With so many different heart emojis, you have to understand that not all the ones you send have a function or convey the same message.
Here are the special meanings of the 24 heart-shaped emojis:
1. Black Heart : The black heart emoji can have different meanings. It can be used to signal bad mood or sadness.
2. Heart with hands: When the hand-made heart emoji came out, there was quite a stir. This emoji is used to express love and support.
3. Purple heart: This emoji symbolizes love, as well as luxury and spirituality.
4. Yellow Heart: Bright like sunshine and sunflowers, yellow naturally evokes positivity. Sending this emoji shows genuine joy and happiness.
5. Blue Heart: The color blue often evokes feelings of peace and inner calm, and that's exactly what this emoji means.
6. White Heart: A white heart emoji is the epitome of purity and deep love. It can also be used as a symbol of peace.
7. Pink Heart: This emoji shows genuine care and love, whether romantically or platonically.
8. Broken Heart: As you might guess, the broken heart emoji is a sign of a breakup, cancellation of a favorite concert, in short, sadness.
9. Orange heart: The color orange is warm and inviting. It represents friendship and warmth.
10. Red Heart: Red is the universal color of romance and passion. Using this emoji expresses feelings of love for someone.
11. Green Heart: Like grass and leaves on trees, green heart emojis are symbolic of nature.
12. Brown Heart: It may not be the prettiest color, but the meaning of the brown heart emoji is one of comfort and stability.
13. Heart Sketch: The heart sketch emoji is something playful to use when you're in a good mood!
14. Heart on fire: A heart on fire is a sign of passionate love.
15. Glowing Heart: This glowing heart is often used to show joy. It can also be used to emphasize a message.
16. Two Pink Hearts: You know, two is better than one! As is the case with the two pink hearts emoji, it shows companionship and love for someone.
17. Swirling Heart: The swirling hearts emoji reflects the dizzying feelings of love or the honeymoon phase.
18. Beating Heart: You can use a beating heart emoji to convey passion or excitement.
19. Ribbon Heart: Perfect for the holidays, this emoji is used when giving or receiving a gift and you feel grateful by showing love and appreciation.
20. Growing Heart: When you feel your heart growing bigger, whether the reason is positive or sad, this should be the right emoji to send.
21. Heart as an exclamation point: When you're sharing something exciting or reacting to big news, you can send a heart and an exclamation mark in your message.
22. Heart Anatomy: Since this depicts a real, real heart, it is usually used when talking about medical issues.
23. A healing heart: Whether you're talking to friends after a breakup, or you want to send a message to someone who's hurting, the healing heart emoji is just right.
24. Arrow Heart: Hey, Cupid! The heart with the arrow shows that you are truly sending love. It is a pretty popular emoji that is sent especially on holidays like Valentine's Day.