Being in a long distance relationship is no doubt challenging, but on Valentine's Day it's even more difficult.
However, even if you are physically far away from your partner, you can "get close" through these ways:
A romantic date via FaceTime.
Make a playlist of the most romantic songs.
Send a personalized and meaningful gift.
Create a book of memories and send/share via camera.
Write a heartfelt love letter and read it to each other.
Make a PowerPoint presentation of your entire relationship and the fantastic things you adore about the other person.
Watch a movie over Discord.
Talk until you fall asleep.
- How to celebrate Valentine's Day when you are more single than ever?
- Some super cute ideas for Valentine's nails that you won't be able to resist without taking a screenshot
- Guys Must Read: Valentine's Day Gift Ideas, Suggested by Goats
- 12 unseen films for those of you who won't be celebrating Valentine's Day today
- The Single Oyster Valentine: The 10 Stages That Make It All
- 15+ Albanians show the strangest gifts they received for Valentine's Day