1. Frequent feeling of boredom
Intelligent people get bored quickly when they do routine things. This is due to the fact that they have a lot of knowledge and skills and in daily tasks can not show their potential. They need challenges and change.
2. They tend to feel younger than real age
People with high intelligence feel much younger than they really are. The higher the level of intelligence in adolescence, the younger they feel as they age.
3. Frequent existential crises
Talented and very smart people suffer more often than others from existential crises in their lives. It is very important for them to find the mission, the purpose of life and as a result they face psychological problems.
4. They find it harder to build romantic relationships
Smart people find it hard to admire someone easily. According to studies, people with an IQ above 120 feel lonely and usually prefer partners with an IQ lower than themselves.
5. The habit of eating nails
It is difficult for a genius to give up this habit!
6. Refuse to call themselves smart
Because they do not really perceive their level of intelligence exactly!
7. Have the ability to say NO to others and their impulses
They know how to resist impulsive desires and wait for the right moment!
Source: Bright Side