A coat and a pair of boots are the main elements of the winter wardrobe. Not only do they stand out more but they are important to feel warm and cozy during the cold season. The hardest part is the perfect combination of both. What kind of coat should we wear the new boots with?
Below you have a mountain of options, so choose the style that belongs to you and make smart purchases.
1. Plush coats + long leather boots
2. Print leopardi + kambale
3. Coat with squares + long boots over the chest
4. Coat in pastel colors, combine with printed boots
5. Thick sweater + hiking boots
6. Coat + "riding" boots
7. Coat + cowboy boots
8. Colored leather coat + cream boots