A Japanese doctor named Toshiki Fukutsuji has developed a unique method to keep the waist and abdomen area in shape. All you need is a simple towel and five minutes. Try doing it for 10-30 days, to notice the changes.
- Take a towel and wrap it tightly to make it as thick and long as possible.
- Sit on a flat surface. A bed or sofa at home does not work, so sit on the floor and if you have one, place one of the mats used for yoga or aerobics.
- Put the towel behind you.
- Lie down gently with your back.
- Spread your legs shoulder-width apart and direct your toes "opposite" each other.
- Stretch your arms, turn the palms of your hands.
- Stay in this position for 5 minutes. (Tip: put your favorite songs in the background, as you will not feel the minutes.)
- If you can not stand for 5 minutes, try 2-3 minutes.
- Then, get up easily and not immediately so as not to get hurt.
This girl tried it for 10 days. Yes results:
Source: Bright Side