
Hamas and Israel at War: What is known so far

Israel and the occupied Palestinian territories were shocked after the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched its biggest attack on the Jewish state in 50 years. Hundreds have been killed after the surprise attack on the morning of a Jewish holiday and Israel has declared a state of war.
At least 250 Israelis have died in Hamas attacks, Israeli officials have said. More than 1,590 Israelis have been injured, Israel's health ministry said. At least 230 Palestinians have been killed and 1,610 wounded in Gaza by Israeli strikes following the Hamas attack.
US President Joe Biden strongly condemned Hamas' attacks against Israel, saying in a speech on Saturday: "The United States stands with Israel." Israel declared war on Gaza after the attack, launching retaliatory airstrikes and throwing the area's already-destroyed medical infrastructure into chaos.
Israel says 'hundreds of terrorists' killed

An Israeli military official said "hundreds of terrorists" had been killed and dozens captured amid ongoing fighting with Hamas militants in Gaza and southern Israel.
Daniel Hagari spoke to reporters on Sunday, more than 24 hours after the Palestinian militant group launched an unprecedented attack on Israel, killing hundreds of people and taking hostages. Israel is fighting militants in the south.
Tërmeti në Afganistan ka vrarë më shumë se 1,000 persona, thonë talibanët

Numri i të vdekurve nga një seri tërmetesh në Afganistan u rrit ndjeshëm të dielën në më shumë se 1,000, sipas një zëdhënësi të talebanëve.
Një zëdhënës i paidentifikuar i talebanëve tha për Associated Press të dielën se shifra ishte gati 2,000.
Tërmeti i së shtunës ishte me magnitudë 6.3 dhe u pasua nga tetë pasgoditje të forta.
Zbulohet anëtarësimi i princit holandez në partinë naziste të Hitlerit

Familja mbretërore holandeze ka konfirmuar se Princi Bernhard - bashkëshorti i ish mbretëreshës Juliana - ishte anëtar i partisë naziste.
Karta e anëtarësimit në Partinë Nacional Socialiste Gjermane që i atribuohet princit Bernhard, daton në vitin 1933.
Prince Bernhard - who died in 2004 aged 93 - has repeatedly denied being a member of the Nazi party since the revelations first appeared in the media in 1996.